It's Easy To Affiliate with UniForum
Local and international groups find advantages in network
Would your user group like to become a UniForum affiliate?
Affiliating with UniForum is easy and free of charge. "UniForum
affiliation tells the world you're part of the open systems revolution
and that you're backed by the association your members can trust
- UniForum," says Susan Hoffmann, the association's membership
Benefits of becoming a UniForum affiliate group include:
To affiliate, your group must have and maintain five UniForum
general members. UniForum can help you locate members in your
- Joint membership programs through which affiliates get the
chance to recruit new members with a combined membership fee.
- Assistance in recruiting speakers for meetings, which gives
you direct access to UniForum's key conference speakers.
- Opportunities to host UniForum mini-conferences and seminars.
- Access to UniForum's Technical Steering Committee. Thus,
you'll be able to contribute to UniForum's future by sharing
your input with the open systems professionals who are leading
UniForum into the future.
- Access to UniForum's Conference Steering Committee. Your
group can make its voice heard at the annual UniForum Conference
by networking with the open systems professionals who develop
the topics for the conference.
- Access to other affiliate groups with similar needs and
- Monthly listing in UniForum Monthly magazine as an affiliate,
giving open systems professionals in your area an easy way to