To learn more about upcoming public Linux training, visit our list of
UniForum offers the following Linux courses for on-site training:
To schedule an on-site class or for additional information, e-mail:
email@example.com or call: 1-888-333-8649.
- Learning Linux in Two-Days
- Mastering Linux (3, 4, or 5 day format)
Learning Linux in Two Days
Instructor: Dr. Raul Salazar
Tuition: $899, call:1-888-333-8649 to register
Register 30 days in advance and receive a $100.00 discount
Learning Linux in Two Days will be held publicly:
|June 3-4|| ||San Jose, CA|
|June 3-4|| ||Tucson, AZ|
|June 7-8|| ||Austin, TX|
|June 10-11|| ||New York, NY|
Overview: This intensive two-day workshop is designed to provide participants
with a comprehensive understanding and hands-on knowledge required
to install, configure and administer Linux.
Participants will perform a series of hands-on exercises to
install, administer, integrate and secure different distributions of
Linux (Red Hat, Caldera, Slackware, SUSE, and Debian).
Objectives: Upon completion of this two-day workshop, participants will be
- Understand and administer Linux
- Understand XFree 86 installation and customization
- Understand file system layout
- Set up user accounts
- Comprehend resource sharing
- Comprehend printer sharing
- Integrate Linux into your enterprise environment
- Secure Linux
- Troubleshoot: learn tips and techniques
- Understand the differences between the various distributions
Who Should Attend: This two-day workshop is especially valuable to system and
network administrators, system programmers and planners,
integrators and IT managers, and anyone involved in the
implementation and administration of Linux.
Pre-requisite: Attendees should possess a basic understanding of UNIX.
About UniForum |
Education & Training
Open Systems Products Directory